Saturday, November 15, 2008

Book Token

Has been received. Haven't had time to get down to Waterstone's to pick up the book as yet, but will do either this weekend or on Monday at lunch. With the arrival of the token it gives the project a much more definite and immediate feel, makes you feel like things are getting started. Unfortunately I'm still in the middle of another project (NaNoWriMo), so have to finish that first at the end of this month before I can move in. But I have been planning...


I have a couple of ideas tossing around in the back of my mind, basically to do with what kind of images I can get it to produce. I have a friend who does a lot of mathematical work, and knows a good bit about topography, so she's hopefully going to supply some inspiration for this. It will be interesting if I can make it work, I may well end up playing with the software long after the project is finished just to see what I can make it do :)

No comments: